.



Sunday, February 17, 2008

Pure Talent...



I've been watching the dance competition show "America's Best Dance Crew", and let me tell you, there are some incredibly talented, ridiculously acrobatic dancers on the show competing for the $100,000 prize. Being a skater, of course I'm favoring the crew named Break Sk8, because they're pretty good, and I like their concept of melding break dancing with skate dancing. It's pretty fierce. And need I say, you have to be in mad, crazy shape to be able to pull off these antics? Check it out:


I'm lovin' the straddle split on skates. Wicked!

Here I'm gonna give props to MTV and post their link to the first two entire episodes, just in case you want to see all the dance crews. Great stuff here!

America's Best Dance Crew


Add to del.icio.usDiggIt!RedditStumble ThisAdd to Google BookmarksAdd to Yahoo MyWebAdd to Technorati FavesSlashdot it

3 comments:

The Fitness Diva said...

Well, gosh! Thanks....I want to thank my laptop, my cool job that allows me plenty of time to be out here on line, and all the people that have taken the time to stop by and read this here little blog of mine..... :)

Thanks so much!

Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness said...

I am a fan of Live in Colour. Real high energy group. Fysh and Chicks are good too!!

The Fitness Diva said...

I think that Live In Color is good too. They rocked it on their challenge, as far as I'm concerned. The talent on the show is altogether pretty amazing!

It's really a toss up as to who's going to win it all. I guess it all boils down to who continues to bring their A game.

Jabbawockeez is also entertaining to watch! In order to really understand the depth of their talent, you have to check this clip! I don't know how many are in the group for real, 6, 8, 10, who knows, but they really are into the art of the performance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8ELjudRIrk

 
Clicky Web Analytics