.



Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mamachas del Ring - One Tough Mujer!

One of my Facebook friends posted this, and I think it's worth a little more exposure. First of all, let me admit that I didn't even know that female wrestling was big in Bolivia. Secondly, these are some tough chicas. I sure wouldn't want to f with them! The main character, Carmen, is told that she must choose between wrestling and her family. Damn! ;)

Mamachas del Ring -Trailer - English from Betty Park on Vimeo.



Add to del.icio.usDiggIt!RedditStumble ThisAdd to Google BookmarksAdd to Yahoo MyWebAdd to Technorati FavesSlashdot it

5 comments:

nyc diamond district wedding bands said...

I'm not messing with her!!!!

William k Wallace said...

Wow she scares me big time! She is to tough for my liking, I prefer woman that are not quite so scary, what would happen if you were late home for your supper...

Riz said...

such a great informative and valued post.. regards

Lydia said...

Hi Diva, your blog & ur snap is too outstanding and eye catching, truly like it. you must submit your site for free in this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

calgary gas fitting said...

when is this showing?

 
Clicky Web Analytics