.



Saturday, January 19, 2013

How Time Has Flown - and I have Grown! :D


Yeah, that's about the brunt of it! :)


     I am back!  Yes, I've neglected this blog and all my blogs for about 2 years almost now.  As you can see, my main focus has changed a bit!  I'm still The FD, and yes, my life is still about staying healthy and fit, but I've added on a few layers and learned a few things since you've seen me last.  I will try to come back and fill you all in, get back to providing some good and compelling info on health and life, and hopefully get to learn what you all have been up to!

    Talk soon!

Add to del.icio.usDiggIt!RedditStumble ThisAdd to Google BookmarksAdd to Yahoo MyWebAdd to Technorati FavesSlashdot it

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Weelcome back.

The Fitness Diva said...

Thanks! :)

Unknown said...

Welcome back. I was pleasantly surprised to see you posting again--caused me to do a double-take (two post after two years of silence).

I believe you were one of the first people who helped inspire me to get involved with fitness blogging, so it's good to see you back.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Well these sounds amazing way to maintain a healthy and fit lifestyle, without involving much efforts. Gym training equipment

The Fitness Diva said...

Hey, Kevin. Glad to see that you're still out here. Will have to stop by your blog and see what's going on. Hope all is well!! :D

 
Clicky Web Analytics