.



Wednesday, May 22, 2019

10 Easy Calorie Burning Tips



It's a busy, busy life we lead, and for many, finding the time to squeeze in enough exercise to really affect the changes we want to see in our physique is quite a challenge.  However, where there's a will, there's a way!  As they say, there is more than one way to skin a cat!  Not that I would ever do anything to harm a cat; I love cats! 😁

Here are a few habits that will contribute to helping you increase your metabolism over time and also shed some pounds in fractions. They are fairly easy to do, and in no time you will be burning more calories and getting closer to your weight loss goal.

These are simple actions you implement without having to go through a whole lot of effort to start revving your metabolism up right away. They won't take any time away from your regular schedule, and they can affect your metabolism in an incremental fashion.  The great thing about them is that you can incorporate these habits into your life anytime and just about anywhere, no gym necessary!

Sedentary people burn about one-third less calories per day.  By simply taking every opportunity possible to move and be more active, you can make a dramatic difference in the amount of calories you burn every day. Small movements will add up over time to more calories burned.  The simple trick?  Just keep moving! Also, change some of your "down time", the time spent sitting and doing work or standing in lines to get in some exercise that is really easy to do.

Here are some simple solutions you can implement in your daily life for burning extra calories:

💥Tap your feet while seated

💥Move your legs while seated at your desk: heel raises, flipper kicks, ankle circles

💥Do mini push ups while seated at your desk 

💥Instead of a chair, opt for a stability ball to sit on while you work

💥Pace up and down when you are at home or in a space where this is doable

💥Always use the stairs

💥Park in the furthest corner of the parking lot so that you have to walk farther

💥Do basic exercises like squats, heel raises or leg lifts when you are watching TV or are on the phone

💥Do isometric exercises (Clench, hold and release your muscles intermittently) anytime you are seated or standing in line

💥Eat smaller meals every 2 to 4 hours every day

Try these suggestions out!  I tell you, I do this myself.  When I am standing at the gas pump gassing up my car I do heel raises for my calves!  When I am driving, I do isometric abdominal holds and I also practice sitting up as straight as I can, making sure not to slouch.  My abdominals have become stronger and my entire core stays in shape from doing just that!

Pick out a few, start doing them, and let me know how it all works out.  To your fitness, cheers!

Add to del.icio.usDiggIt!RedditStumble ThisAdd to Google BookmarksAdd to Yahoo MyWebAdd to Technorati FavesSlashdot it

0 comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics