.



Saturday, May 11, 2019

Guess Who's Still Kickin'? πŸ˜„


Yep, that's  right! Thought I had dropped  off the planet, perhaps? Lol, in a way I did, I dropped off the blogging planet! Life has changed and I'm  doing something  completely  different  now! 

Just thought I'd  check in, and I must say I'm  amazed that Google has not deleted these blogs! I remember  when keeping this blog going was of the utmost importance!

As you guys can see, my dedication to staying fit and being the best version of myself I can be has not changed! I'm  older, wiser and still on it, still out here chasing dreams! Hopefully  all of you that used to follow this blog are living life to the fullest as well! I will check in from time to time, so, see you soon! :)



Add to del.icio.usDiggIt!RedditStumble ThisAdd to Google BookmarksAdd to Yahoo MyWebAdd to Technorati FavesSlashdot it

0 comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics