.



Thursday, October 11, 2007

Dealing With Difficult People - The Series

I am having a "really can't wait until I'm working totally and entirely for myself" moment. For real.

My life is basically broken up into a series of weeks, like most people, I guess. There are good weeks, and there are bad weeks. Funny thing is, you can be having an awesome week, and one or two bad incidents back to back can wreck it all. Then you have to regroup and start all over again.

One thing I need to admit up front: I'm not that tolerant and understanding of this planet's "less centered and less enlightened" people. I was raised to be courteous, considerate and polite, and when I encounter people that are NONE of those things, and have a personal interaction with them in their negative cycle, it causes me problems. My own little cross to bear, I think. That's the main thing I am meant to work through in my time on this earth. I truly believe that. Because I'm soooo sensitive. More than most people would believe. I think I'm overly sensitive like that for a reason.

My main life's lesson is learning how to deal with people who are dysfunctional, and therefore difficult, for no other reason than the fact that they exist. Any suggestions, people? I'm more than open for more educated and experienced opinions than my own!

On the bright side, things are just rolling right along. I am working on sites left and right, to the point where HTML, java script and code is coming out of my ears.

My goal for the next few weeks is to practice meditations to center and calm myself in the midst of all chaos, calamity and dysfunctional behaviors around me. I want to reach the point where I can deal with someone else's dysfunction in a way that doesn't take me out of my own positive frame of mind. I'm weak in that area, and need to fix it.

I will keep you all posted on my journey to sublime peace and bliss in a crazy, sometimes psychotic world. Stay tuned......


Save 33% off All Halloween Costumes from 10/14-10/20


Top Blogs

Add to del.icio.usDiggIt!RedditStumble ThisAdd to Google BookmarksAdd to Yahoo MyWebAdd to Technorati FavesSlashdot it

0 comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics