.



Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Time Management Challenges

I don't know about all of you, but I definitely suffer from "Superwoman Syndrome" (Superman, for you men). I really think that I can do anything and everything. And, if given a few more hours in a day, I know that I really could. See, skill and ability are not the problem. It's time and energy. I constantly run out of both! What can I do?

So, in the midst of all the balls I have juggling in the air, of course I just add a couple more, and take on new responsibilities and all the challenges that come with them. Why do I do that? I mean, I do enjoy a challenge....several of them at a time when I can get it. But in the end, while I do win a few, the entire process is draining, and I end up neglecting something else.

I need a clone. How's the cloning thing coming along, by the way? LOL. I'm definitely getting on that waiting list!

Add to del.icio.usDiggIt!RedditStumble ThisAdd to Google BookmarksAdd to Yahoo MyWebAdd to Technorati FavesSlashdot it

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL @ getting on the clone waiting list.

Yeah, I need two. One to handle my spa and the other to write the novels.

I'll be the one chilling collecting paychecks!

 
Clicky Web Analytics