I usually don't do tags and such, but the two bloggers that tagged me, Dori and Heidi, are two people whose blogs I enjoy, so I just can't let them down! lol
Ok....I'm supposed to list 7 random things about myself that you might not know.
1. I moved out of my Mom's house and got my first apartment on my 18th birthday. Couldn't stand being told what to do, so, already with a steady job, and having saved up, I had a place ready and my bags packed by the door on that very morning. I had repeatedly told my Mom for as long as I could remember "As soon as I turn 18, I'm outta here!", and damned if I didn't do it! I'm big on making statements! ;)
2. I'm the only girl in my family, and I'm also the oldest. I have four younger brothers. Might explain why I can be just a bit bossy! I guess I picked the right profession, eh? ;)
3. I can eat the same exact thing for 8 or 9 days in a row before I get sick of it. In the past, I have eaten spaghetti for 10 days straight, fried pork chops every day for more than a week, franks and beans every day & macaroni and cheese for more than a week straight. For each meal. Many times! Those were not the healthiest of years for me, to say the least! ;)
4. My grandma didn't get married until she was 27. Back in the 1940's, that was unheard of! She also worked, and had her own place until she married, and my grandpa had to work really hard to get her! A woman way ahead of her time!
Hmmmm.... wonder where I get it from? ;)
5. The only things I'm afraid of are death by fire and boogers. No fear of heights, animals, water, snakes, blood and guts....nope. But if you pick your nose around me, I have to get up and leave. And I won't ever let you touch me again, either. lol! I once broke up with a guy for picking his nose.
I'm also deathly afraid of getting a booger flicked on me. If I see someone picking their nose and smearing the boogers on the furniture and things around them, I lose it. I must flee the area immediately, or I'll get nauseous.
Now, my own snot is just fine with me. I just can't stand other people's!
6. I sleep with the air on, even in the winter. Just love the feeling of being snuggled up under thick covers in a cold room. Boyfriends of the past have had a BIG problem with this!
7. I completely melt at the sight of a cat or kitten. Wanna butter me up and get me to agree with anything you say or want to do? Just stick a kitty in my arms. I love them to death, and have always had cats in my life since I was a little girl. They're the best!
So, there you have it! 7 random facts about me! Hope you all don't think I'm crazy! ;)