.



Friday, December 26, 2008

My New Blog


Yeah, I know. Another one. I am officially a blog junkie. However, this one I will definitely be paying close attention to.
In trying to keep "Confessions of a Fitness Diva" a resource for fitness and weight loss tips, I decided that I needed another vehicle through which to touch on topics outside the realm of fitness. Also, I can post some of my personal events and exploits there, which I'm really looking forward to! Whether I go snowboarding, mountain climbing, deep sea diving, or to the wildest party EVER, I can take you all right along with me, no holds barred! I hesitate to do that on the fitness blog, because I don't want to be that far off topic.
Anyways, be sure to show a Diva a little love, and stop on by! Current events, adventures, open debates and some gossip when needed will all be over there!



I moved my post "Sex and the Single Diva" over there for the reasons mentioned above.
Those of you that commented on that post will find the post over there with all your comments intact.

So, do stop on by sometimes! You'll be glad you did! :D
Adventures of a Fitness Diva

ciao for now

Fitness Diva





Add to del.icio.usDiggIt!RedditStumble ThisAdd to Google BookmarksAdd to Yahoo MyWebAdd to Technorati FavesSlashdot it

9 comments:

gLoR!e said...

happy new year! that is great to start a year with your new blog!:)

ktales said...

It's really easy to get off of your main focus, especially with all of the interesting issues within society - the new site looks good.
Happy New Year

kt - contest prep

Azure Accessories said...

I've just found your blog...great posts and information! Will check back often.

Happy Holiday season to you...
Cheers

Anonymous said...

Creating new blogs does become addictive! Just dont create too many that you cant post regularly! :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Diva, I agree with Fear Of Long Words, the addiction is quite something. If left to my own devices, I would have one blog for every conceivable interest of mine. At one point I ran four blogs, but it became too much and I settled with AmyG. Glad I did and glad you are finding something that works for you. I'll be sure to pop on by =)

Anonymous said...

Diva, I just wanted to let you know that you won 'Top Commenter of the Week' on my site. You won a post title mention and link love for this and your new site =)

Thanks!

http://amygrindhouse.com/2008/12/commenter-of-the-week-the-fitness-diva-the-fitness-diva-dot-blogspot-dot-com.html

Davida said...

I'll have to check it out.

Happy New Year!

Davida

Kevin said...

How did you move just one post? I've seen the import/export blog feature, but I can't figure out how to move just a few posts.

Anonymous said...

Your posts there are really good man. All the best for your new blog. I added it to my bookmark list and will often visit there expecting regular update.

 
Clicky Web Analytics