.



Thursday, April 2, 2009

I Have a Great Domain Name for Sale

I'm selling this domain because I can't give it the attention it deserves. Bought this a few years ago when I was just starting out, and just learning a little HTML.
That's one reason you will see the incredibly simple web page I'm parking it on. (it was one of my first!)

WorkForYourselfNow.com


Without me doing any work whatsoever with this site in quite some time, and with no effort at all on my part, it already has a page rank of 1. It's already linked on 6 of my other sites, including The Fitness Diva, and on all 44 pages of my Celebrity Diets and Fitness site (that one has a ton of search engine juice), as well as on all 4 pages of my Slim This Body website, which is why it has the little bit of link juice that it does have, and I will definitely keep all links intact on said sites.

Do a Google search on the words "work for yourself now" and it comes up #1 on the very first page. Add that to the bonus of roughly 60 deep links already included and you're off to a great start with this domain! :)

I might go and try to sell this on Sitepoint, but figured, why not try here first?

If interested, make me an offer. The domain is already paid up until December/09.
Email me at exceptional_fitness@yahoo.com. If we strike a deal, Paypal is my preferred method of payment. The domain will be yours quicker than you can blink an eye.

Add to del.icio.usDiggIt!RedditStumble ThisAdd to Google BookmarksAdd to Yahoo MyWebAdd to Technorati FavesSlashdot it

0 comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics