.



Friday, October 2, 2009

Your Weekend Inspiration....

Here, I've been telling you to do this for a couple years now. You don't need no stinkin' gym to get fit! All you need is a little inspiration and something that you can do while smiling! 55 yr old Youtube sensation Diana Campanella GETS IT. Remember me saying "just put your favorite music on and go for it"? Well, Diana obviously listened!!! You should too! Just look at this girl go! She'll burn about 300 calories by the time this song is done, I swear! ;) (well, if she does the song at least six times, lol) If you can't get inspiration from this vid, then you're just a dead fish! ;) Happy Weekend, everybody!





Add to del.icio.usDiggIt!RedditStumble ThisAdd to Google BookmarksAdd to Yahoo MyWebAdd to Technorati FavesSlashdot it

8 comments:

J.A. Gough said...

I totally rock out to a half hour playlist when I'm stuck at home late at night with too much energy! Love this!

Heather said...

Great advice! Fun, upbeat music is definitely a great motivator!
I'm doing the P90X workout (and blogging about it!) so if you get a chance, check out my blog too! Keep inspiring!

Brochure Printing said...

It's true. Dancing can help shed the pounds off. That's why we rarely see dancers that are quite heavy. It's a very good exercise. :)

The Fitness Diva said...

Unrestrained joy and abandon is what she represents here!! We could all use some of that!
This lady reminds me of myself when I throw my tunes on, and she's very inspiring! You can't watch her do her thing and not smile! ;)
love it! :D

Jingles said...

You are absolutely right, inspiration is the first and foremost important thing to get any thing as you want to do and attain. Music is the thing that have the ability to change ones mood and mental condition but now in this situation when you want to loose your weight and getting the fitness level that seems very easy with music. We can get the healthy fitness by creating funny and enjoying situation.

Azure Accessories said...

Love it...proof that 55 is just a number!!! We are as old as we feel and she feels great!!!

Good for her...

Cheers

djmadmike said...

that was me circa 1980 sneaking out to a club....

jacqueline said...

A perfect tune to groove to and get that body mooooving. She's my inspiration for today!!!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics