.



Saturday, August 28, 2010

Advertise on Confessions of a Fitness Diva




I'm now offering new ad spaces on this blog in one and two month intervals. The specifics are as follows:

Upper right hand sidebar 125 x 125 box = $15 1 month, $25 for 2 months



Top of the posts banner 468 x 60 rectangle = $30 for one month


(you can get a 728 x 60 long banner for $40)


I will be ramping up the SEO and advertising on this blog in the next months due to products of mine that will soon be coming out. I have a great Alexa rank, usually somewhere in the 60,000 range, and the blog is a page rank 3.

Any advertising of your websites or services will undoubtedly reap the benefits of the traffic the blog already has and any additional traffic from my own advertising efforts.

To advertise in any of these spots, email me @ exceptional_fitness@yahoo.com indicating what ad spot you want. If you don't have an ad, I can make a really good one for you, at a great, low, next to nothing rate.

Try it out! ;)



Add to del.icio.usDiggIt!RedditStumble ThisAdd to Google BookmarksAdd to Yahoo MyWebAdd to Technorati FavesSlashdot it

0 comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics