.



Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Birthday Girl!




Yes, it's that time AGAIN! OMG! lol.....

Another year older, and hell yes, a whole lot wiser. And this time, I really am!
This past year brought me a couple of growth spurts that I didn't even see coming, and getting to be smarter and even better than before just makes life all the more worth living! The decision to go to school opened up a whole new world and whole other side of my brain, and I am so excited when I wake up every single day. I am always one of the top students in my classes. Are you surprised? Ha! Yeah, that's me, the big head girl in the front row who ALWAYS has her hand up AND has the right answer! I started that mess in kindergarten. Some habits are just hard to stop! ;)

When I look into the mirror, I gotta say -- Mother Nature and Father Time are being reaaallll nice to me! I don't know if it's the genes or the fitness, but I'm not aging. AT ALL! (and No, I didn't make a deal with You Know Who to get this little perk! I'm staying young honestly! ;) One thing I noticed is that I do have less patience for nonsense...I don't know if that has to do with aging or just really coming into myself. I remember Oprah saying that when she reached a certain age, she just didn't worry about what people thought anymore (in regards to her life's decisions). Well, I've been like that for almost all my life, and it is getting stronger by the minute...lol! I think that women need that; from our earliest we are taught to please, conform and cater to others. When you are the type of woman that can just march to your own drum, come hell or high water, life opens up like a flower for you, trust me! I have been picking the daisies for years! ;)

At any rate, I like the way both myself and my life are developing, both on the inside and out! It's always been one interesting journey!
So, a few more years and layers of wisdom and experience later, I am now Fitness Diva 9.0! And the next few versions will be even better. You just wait and see! ;)

In the meantime, Fitness Diva 9.0 is gonna have a big, giant margarita to help her kick off the birthday festivities. Some things will NEVER change! ;)  Cheers to another year!

Add to del.icio.usDiggIt!RedditStumble ThisAdd to Google BookmarksAdd to Yahoo MyWebAdd to Technorati FavesSlashdot it

17 comments:

Lynne said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoy a very special day!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day! (Kisses below)

XXXXXXXXXXX !!!

William K Wallace said...

Happy birthday xxx

I was going to try and count all the candle but I cant see them all.

And I will have a few Mojito's on your behalf at the weekend...

Manchild said...

Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy yourself. You deserve it.

Manchild

RE - Pod313 Tech Tips said...

Happiest of Birthdays and Many Many More.

Janiss said...

Happy birthday! If Mother Nature and Father Time are being nice to you, that's probably because you are taking good care of yourself. Way to go!

plin said...

lol. Happy birthday and pass along the margarita!

Unknown said...

I am hoisting a Margarita in honor of the day of your birth!

You didn't say what your age is---OOps not supposed to ask:>)

PLU!

June Zach (Fledgling Blogger) said...

Belated Happy Birthday to the Fitness Diva! :D

Wishing you all the best in life has to offer!

The Fitness Diva said...

Thank you all so much!
I definitely had a good one, and will (not) be looking forward to the next one! ;)

Wilmaryad said...

A Sweetly-fierce Birthday to a Sweetly-fierce Diva! :) I wish you a long, healthy, successful and love-filled life. You're something else, missy, and I am glad we blog-met. :)

Cheers!

lina said...

Happy birthday!

How was the celebration? I bet it was awesome. ;)

_el@i_ said...

Happy birthday! I hope you enjoyed your special day! more wiser years to come ;)

Berryvox said...

I'm a few days late on this one but happy belated birthday!

R3 Method Show said...

How awesome that you get to finish off Summer with a Birthday!!!

David Funk said...

Sorry I completely missed this, but I can tell by this post that your birthday was a good one.

It has been awhile since I stopped by.

I like Fitness Diva 9.0. That's catchy.

Best wishes my friend!

nyc diamond district wedding bands said...

Happy belated birthday!!! I'm sorry that I didn't see this post earlier.

 
Clicky Web Analytics