.



Thursday, December 14, 2006

I've HAD It....!!

"It ain't easy being the best" -- Fitness Diva

I'm going into 2007 on a mission! I'm DONE working for a company that uses me for my talent and doesn't give a damn about me, the person OR the employee. Who else can relate? Who else out there feels pissed on by the company they work for? I'm willing to bet damn near everyone who takes the time to read this knows that sick, trapped feeling. (Unless you're your own boss, and if you're pissing on yourself...you got some problems! lol)
Well, they can't piss on me anymore...at least not for long, baby! I will no longer allow it! Enjoy the last few drops, b*tches...I'm bustin' outta this joint!

I've been in fitness for 10 years now, and when I step up into a room to teach, I'm a fierce, ruling DIVA, a Diva in the BEST sense of the word. I rise to the occasion, and then some. I don't just put down choreography and moves...I put my soul and my spirit out there on the floor, and everyone who comes into one of my rooms feels it. I rock the house and everything in it. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I can easily say that I have touched and taught over 465,000 people this past 10 years (I've done the math, trust me...I might even be under by a few thou), and that's not even counting clients I've personally trained. This year I will hit half a million members taught! The sheer number of people served per class alone... You'd think I'd be tired by now, but I'm not tired of teaching. I love it, and will probably be somewhere trying to still teach a class when I'm 80. I'll just be a tad slower, I'm betting... Just a tad! ;)

Thing is, I had and ran my own business successfully before this whole fitness career came along. Guess it's about time to get back to being my own boss, like I used to be. Yeah, I'm feeling that for sure.
And I can do it. I've done it before, and now, I'm ten times the person I was 10, 15 years ago. Just watch me....



Add to del.icio.usDiggIt!RedditStumble ThisAdd to Google BookmarksAdd to Yahoo MyWebAdd to Technorati FavesSlashdot it

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I hear you Diva. I've had it also working for other people that's why I started my own networking business. I have not quit my job yet because I'm waiting for my business to stabilize but it will be soon. I love being with other people who want to take control of their lives and do something for themselves and others. It feels so good! I can just taste the sweet taste of freedom coming up. Cheers!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics