.



Wednesday, December 20, 2006



Where's the Booty?


I am losing my mind!! I am so knee deep in work and tasks for my websites, not to mention the fact that I still have a JOB, that I barely have time to breathe! Forget about a social life! That went down the tubes the minute I started this whole process of leaving my job and becoming independent. Yet, I know it will all be worth it in the long run! It had better be!

I haven't had a date in forever!! Well, not a REAL date. A couple nice booty calls, yeah. But a girl can't live by booty calls alone! I haven't been in a relationship in a while, but you know what? I don't WANT to be in a relationship. Ha! That's a first! I remember when the one thing I wanted was to hear my loved one's key turning in the door every night. To have someone sooo deeply in love with me, and ALL UP in my life. I was also consumed with the thought of having BABIES!
It's so funny how I no longer think that way. So many other things are more important to me at this stage of the game. Like establishing my businesses so I can quit this damn job!
Being so financially secure, that I can write my own ticket, wake up every day and DECIDE what the hell I want to do, where I want to be, and how I want to spend my time. That ain't gonna be easy! But I'ma do it!

On the romantic front, I do miss being wooed and adored by some hot man, even if only on a casual, part time basis. Now, I know that sounds like Booty Calling, right? Well, I'm kinda looking for "Booty Call Deluxe". That's where you get the hot sex AND there's at least a little bit of an emotional attachment. I don't want a boyfriend or (God, no!) a husband, but to have someone out there that I know gives a damn, thinks I'm a sexy, fabulous chick, and remembers my birthday and helps me celebrate a special occasion every now and then.... that would be FRICKIN' GREAT!!!
Where the hell can I get that? And to also have it with a guy that's not also sleeping with everyone else on the planet? Now, understand, I'm not talking 'monogamy'....but I am hoping for a man who is at least selective, and in control of his hormones.

Once again, where can I find that? Anybody got any ideas? Let a girl know! Give me the 411, y'all!

Okay....gotta work!! No rest for me until my empire is built!

macys.com

Add to del.icio.usDiggIt!RedditStumble ThisAdd to Google BookmarksAdd to Yahoo MyWebAdd to Technorati FavesSlashdot it

0 comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics