.



Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Candy Corn Coma....

Ah, yes, Halloween is tomorrow.....and I sit here with my commemorative bag of candy corn, my favorite Halloween naughty! Nothin' but a mouth full of sugar....yum!

I will be doing my penance tomorrow to make up for it. 'Bout 40 on the treadmill before I teach my class should do it. But in the meantime, MMMMMMMMMmmmmmm!

Beginning this week I'm gonna start me a Janet Jackson....getting myself all shredded and pic ready for some projects I have coming up. That's going to require alot of discipline and hard work on my part, but I'm ready to do it! While I'm not in bad shape now at all, I'm not exactly "camera ready" at this point. My stomach is pretty much flat, but the definition is not really visible. Same with my legs. They're solid, but until I see the definite lines of my quads when I look down, I know I have work to do! Gotta cut the sugar, and some carbs. More cardio, less layin' around on my butt like I've been doing lately. I'll be sure to post my before and afters here when it's all said and done. Stay tuned!


Planning on Getting a Tattoo? Check Our Hot Tattoo Gallery!





Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.com




Top Blogs

Add to del.icio.usDiggIt!RedditStumble ThisAdd to Google BookmarksAdd to Yahoo MyWebAdd to Technorati FavesSlashdot it

0 comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics