.



Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Lookin' Good, Feelin' Fine....


I love when the weather starts to get cold in the city! That's when I like to run and bike the most. I'm going to start getting up and running around the area (like many of my neighbors do) and sweat off a few layers of sugar...lol. I like layering up, doing a run, and then by the time I get home I'm peeling off one completely sweat soaked item at a time. Once you dry off, you not only feel lighter...you also feel great! What a rush!

The best thing about it is that running quickly melts any extra fat or weight I want to drop right off in only a few sessions. Gotta love that! Cuz you know...I'm probably gonna be a real bad girl again sometime in the near future. ;) Just gotta keep it all balanced out. That's how I roll! ;)





** The Fitness Diva® is a top fitness trainer and instructor living in New York City. The name "The Fitness Diva" is solely her official registered trademark. Anyone else using the name or mark is subject to a lawsuit.

Add to del.icio.usDiggIt!RedditStumble ThisAdd to Google BookmarksAdd to Yahoo MyWebAdd to Technorati FavesSlashdot it

0 comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics