.



Sunday, October 28, 2007

I've Been Soooo Bad......Naughty, Naughty!


It ain't easy bein' cheesy.....

My social calendar has been jumping a bit lately, and this Diva has been hitting some bars, lounges, parties and the like. I totally subscribe to the "work hard, play harder" ethic...simply because I know how to come back and perform any damage control necessary after the dust settles. I know that I still should rein it in, though. Just a bit!

What I'm talking about is the massive amount of alcohol calories I've consumed in the past week or so. We're not even mentioning food. I was at an all you can drink Mexican brunch yesterday, and mimosas were my poison. I can try to pretend that since there was orange juice in them (with good old vitamin C), I wasn't being TOO bad a fitness diva. But hey, you know I know better! lol

A few nights before that, I was hanging out with a friend and we knocked back a few beers (the worst!). I won't say how many. Can't put myself out there quite THAT nakedly. lol

A few days before that, I was sharing a bottle of wine with a friend. Now, this is not a normal level of party and/or drinking activity for me. These things come in spurts. Like, I probably won't go out like that again until the holidays. But in the meantime, I feel the need to acknowledge what I've consumed, and deal with it. I look great, by the way....you wouldn't know that I've drunk about a keg by looking at me. But I know...and that's enough for me!


My After Party Penance:

5 30-40 minute sessions on my rebounder - once a day for the next 5 days
Hit the weight room twice this week for a full body workout (roughly 1 hour each)
2 half hour sessions of just abs


That should do it. I play, but I also pay. It's all about balance, baby~!


Need a date? The Love Diva can help!


Hope you all are holding it down with your fitness routines! "Do what you gotta do", says the Diva....and as always, Good Luck!



Top Blogs

Add to del.icio.usDiggIt!RedditStumble ThisAdd to Google BookmarksAdd to Yahoo MyWebAdd to Technorati FavesSlashdot it

0 comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics