.



Friday, November 30, 2007

Thanksgiving Hangover...


Yes, still....a week later! My body is feeling the effects of my 4 day weekend of complete decadence. I went for a run last night and thought I was gonna DIE. lol I haven't felt like THAT in a while! But then, it all boils down to what I put in my body....Your food is your fuel, remember? Apparently the body doesn't run quite as well on half a pan of baked macaroni and cheese, ham, dressing and heaping plates of rice, beans and potato salad. Hmph! Who knew? lol. I did, of course, but I still had my fun. Tonight I will take another run, and hopefully this one will be better than the last. Also, sometimes your body just has a bad exercise day. I was rocking some fierce aerobics on Tuesday, and was full of energy. After teaching two classes, I was still bouncing. But the next day....not so much!
I'm looking forward to the challenge of an extra mile this evening. Well, not really. lol.

Add to del.icio.usDiggIt!RedditStumble ThisAdd to Google BookmarksAdd to Yahoo MyWebAdd to Technorati FavesSlashdot it

0 comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics