.



Sunday, January 20, 2008

Heel Side, Toe Side, Falling Leaf.....

Omg...I just came back from my first snowboard weekend at Okemo resort in Vermont, and can I just tell ya...

Every muscle I have is killing me!

Um.... Learning to snowboard is....HARD. lol!

But, by the second day of lessons, I began to get it! If nothing else, I learned how to slow down and emergency STOP. A most important element of any downhill type sport!!! As for pics, I was too busy busting my ass to video and take pics. Sorry. That'll have to go down on the next trip.

That's right, the NEXT trip. Cause I'm DEFINITELY doing this AGAIN! It was crazy! I can't wait to go again!

I got a long, hot bath waiting for me. This post will have to be short. My arm doesn't want to lift my hand to type anymore!

Add to del.icio.usDiggIt!RedditStumble ThisAdd to Google BookmarksAdd to Yahoo MyWebAdd to Technorati FavesSlashdot it

2 comments:

aphotog said...

You are soo fit, I can't believe snowboarding killed you like that. Guess it's amazing what muscles we aren't using until we do something totally new!

The Fitness Diva said...

I am surprised too! But you know, it was a lot of trying to keep from falling both backwards and forwards (umpteen times) that has me so sore. But even with all that falling, it was fun as hell!
I see now why people get addicted! ;)

 
Clicky Web Analytics