.



Thursday, January 17, 2008

Stealin' My Thunder....

So, I step up into one of my company clubs to teach my usual Wednesday classes, and I notice that there is now a bright orange flyer posted on the glass doors and windows around the studio. "Getting Ready for Skiing and Snowboarding Training", it read. I'm like, WTH?
Hmmmmm.....has some trainer in my co been reading my blog?? Coincidence? Or am I just being paranoid? I can't help but to think about the post I did: "Getting Ready for the Slopes Workout", posted about a week ago. My company, while having a full time schedule of fitness classes with everything from Yoga to Tae Kwon Do, and also an army of personal trainers some 5,000 + strong, is always encouraging us (trainers and instructors) to create "small group training" classes. I wonder if one of my co workers stumbled across my blog and the suddenly formed his/her bright idea to create that class. God only knows! lol

But I tell ya what....I might just have to hold back a FEW of my ideas just to make sure I get to put 'em out there on the world market first. Now, I know I'm not the first person to come up with ideas for ski and snowboard training. There are already instructional and preparatory videos out there by the dozen on both subjects. But the timing on this new class at MY own gym just gives me pause.

Anyhow, I'm about to hit the slopes, y'all! I''m too excited, and I'll be back with cool as hell video and pics. PROMISE!



iAmplify

Add to del.icio.usDiggIt!RedditStumble ThisAdd to Google BookmarksAdd to Yahoo MyWebAdd to Technorati FavesSlashdot it

0 comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics