.



Sunday, January 27, 2008

Winter X Dreams...

It's another lazy Sunday for me, and after watching my boy Novak Djokovic win his first Australian Open against Muhammad Ali's twin, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, I'm now snuggled up on my couch watching the Winter X Games. As I watch the competitors fly trough the air on skis, snowmobiles and snowboards at back breaking speeds, I feel like I missed my calling. lol My parents should have gotten me some ski lessons, dammit! I can so see myself out on the track hanging tough with the best skiers in the world, beating each of them one by one.....

Ok...enough with my fantasies. Back to reality! Haaaaaaaa. Had you there for a minute! I do think the Winter X competitors are awesome with their aerial spins, big air jumps, twists, flips and 1080's, though. That shizzle is bad ass!


As I sit here, I fight off the urge to indulge myself in some fatty comfort food. I try to put a limit on those cravings. My naughty no no of the week was a pint of Haagen Dazs Dulce de Leche. Damn!, that's some good stuff! But now that I went there, I have to be sure to nip it in the bud. I could SO go out and buy another one right now, but I won't. Can't let myself slip onto that bad habit trail! It's way too easy....

Did you know that there is a restaurant in New York City that makes nothing else except macaroni and cheese?? All different kinds! I really don't need to have that info in my possession!! Right now I am managing to KEEP AWAY. Baked mac and cheese is one of my MAJOR weaknesses. Heck, I'd fight you for some baked macaroni and cheese. Winner take all. lol. No, I'm serious!

My plan this week is to train myself for my upcoming snowboard trip. Keep working my core, and still play with my jumps. Get in some cardio. I plan to be ROCKING my snowboard very soon...


Shaun White. My damn idol, I swear. LOVE him!



Add to del.icio.usDiggIt!RedditStumble ThisAdd to Google BookmarksAdd to Yahoo MyWebAdd to Technorati FavesSlashdot it

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched the winter X Games last night too. It was awesome! Shaun White took the gold again. He is unbelieveable!!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics